No doubt, you’ll Do something.
- Get lost in Tess’ garden, pick fresh veggies.
- See stars like you’ve never seen, disappear in the Southern Cross – the purest form of meditation, backdrop of wonder and thought.
- Sleep under the stars, “Shake hands with the Southern Cross”.
- Drink from the river.
- Hear wildlife and running water.
- Reconnect with old friends and make new connections with some very special people.
- Fly fish, photography opportunities everywhere you look, nature watching/enjoying, walking, hiking, swimming.
- Be on a guided hike through the bush by a local.
Click to COME.